Thanks to all of you on June 21 once again we delivered humanitarian aid to Armenia!
49 doctors from Russia, not only Armenians, but doctors of different nationalities, volunteered to help Armenia! This proves once more that we are one world-one challenge- one fight!
We have nine intensivists in our team whom Armenia needs greatly at this point. All the doctors in our team have sufficient experience in fighting Covid-19 and they are all VOLUNTEERS, which means they will be all working for free!
The second team of volunteers will arrive in Armenia in July, if the situation still remains tense.
We continue to accept applications from volunteers.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude to:
- G. G. Melkonyan for covering all the travel expenses.
- Medical Association against Covid -19 headed by Aram Badalyan for covering the staying expenses.
- Armenian Embassy in Russia for assisting with the humanitarian aid delivery.
We delivered Humanitarian Aid to Armenia with total cost of over 3 million Russian Rubles consisting of:
- 10 liter high-flow oxygen concentrators – 12 pcs
- Monitors for patients – 7 pcs
- Pulse oximeter – 50 pcs
- Shoe covers 15cmx41cm – 1000 pcs
- Protective overalls – 456 pcs
- Disposable protective masks – 2400 pcs
- Safety glasses – 120 pcs
- Perforated safety glasses – 150 pcs
- Half mask 3M 6200 – 19 pcs
- Half mask 3M 7503 – 2 pcs
- Half mask 6503 QL – 1 pcs
- FFP3 respirator – 20 pcs
- Respirator НР3-0112 – 70 pcs
- Filters p / aerosol – 48 pcs
- Protective screens – 259 pcs
- Respirators FFP2 -200 pcs
- Radios – 30 pcs